Gosh, but my RSS feeds are quiet with all the bloggers in Vegas... looking forward to the trip reports, ya' lucky buggers.
Been getting in a fair amount of hands toward a bonus on Titan. Had two big losing hands Saturday - one simply a misread (gee, donkeys sometimes make their flushes), and the other because I couldn't believe they made a pot raise with a gutshot (only thing they could have to beat me). Lost 2/3 of bankroll (no, I don't have a huge one there). Yesterday in steady play I ground about half of that back. Ah, Variance, you sweet tempestuous bitch you.
Been getting in a fair amount of hands toward a bonus on Titan. Had two big losing hands Saturday - one simply a misread (gee, donkeys sometimes make their flushes), and the other because I couldn't believe they made a pot raise with a gutshot (only thing they could have to beat me). Lost 2/3 of bankroll (no, I don't have a huge one there). Yesterday in steady play I ground about half of that back. Ah, Variance, you sweet tempestuous bitch you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home