Above the Surface Tension

A blog. I ride some bicycle, do some bodywork, live some life. I am not a professional poker player, nor do I play one on TV. Mind the bubble! Still waters sometimes run deep.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005



Sadly, quite an accurate state of affairs in the world today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

Sorry, that posted really small. I'll just post the text here:

A: So, Professor - how's the new teaching job going?
B: Well, the students are bright enough. But they don't know their history or their classics. I fear it will hurt them later in life.
C: Hogslop! I never had much book learnin', and look at me!
A: There sits the poster child for your cause, Professor.
C: I'm bettin' all my chips! What the heck!

11:28 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home