Above the Surface Tension

A blog. I ride some bicycle, do some bodywork, live some life. I am not a professional poker player, nor do I play one on TV. Mind the bubble! Still waters sometimes run deep.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Played the sub for that bitch, Variance, again last night. The only reason I didn't lose more was adapting to the table style, and doing my share of sucking out. I also discovered that I really don't like $5 turbo SNG's. Turns it into too much of a crap-shoot.

Reading the Vegas pre-trip giddyness with equal measures of envy and relief. Y'all have fun now, y'hear? And try for deities sake to stay out of jail! Very few cells have internet access y'know. Freaking cruel and unusual, innit?

Pauly, I hope this week finds you in a good place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home