How do you not call an pot-size re-raise, having the nut full-house, with 3 suited one-gappers on the board? Do you put someone on the straight flush? Sigh. I don't understand how some people think - calling a half-pot size bet on the flop needing runner runner to hit a straight or a flush (or in this case, a straight flush). Unholy idjits.
Sorry. Venting over now. I still came out ahead on the session, so all is still well in my little world. I'm finding there is a MONUMENTAL difference in the play and the players between Titan and Stars - it's good practice for me to shift my play between them from day to day - although not in the same session!
Sorry. Venting over now. I still came out ahead on the session, so all is still well in my little world. I'm finding there is a MONUMENTAL difference in the play and the players between Titan and Stars - it's good practice for me to shift my play between them from day to day - although not in the same session!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home