Haven't posted much lately, 'cause nobody likes to hear the beat stories and the losing streak bitching - and that's been about what's been happening with me. Glad this is all free money, and I decided I was going to be a casual player, 'cause otherwise this would sting like a bitch.
The $5 SNG's that were so good to me starting out are now a quick drain on the non-existant roll. Haven't broken 4th place in days. The false self-confidence that got built up when I was catching all the cards is gone, and as a result I play tight-weak. Every time I get a hand I either get no action or get sucked out on. Time to move down to micro limits and start over. ;) Maybe play some freerolls.
I've also been horrifically busy with the "w" word, and building my career in bodywork on the side. Trying to stay healthy with all the crud that's going around too. Doesn't leave a lot of time for poker, or studying poker, so I made the right decision to prioritize poker into a spare time fun thing to obsess over.
In the meantime, Iggy posted a great post-trip report on his pilgrimage across the pond, check it out. And Dr. Pauly is back in Vegas, doing his thing reporting on the latest in pro poker goodness, show the love.
I'm looking forward to the poker blogger tournament on Poker Stars too - they have put up some amazing prizes, and I'm sure there will be some bustout bounties, etc. as well.
The $5 SNG's that were so good to me starting out are now a quick drain on the non-existant roll. Haven't broken 4th place in days. The false self-confidence that got built up when I was catching all the cards is gone, and as a result I play tight-weak. Every time I get a hand I either get no action or get sucked out on. Time to move down to micro limits and start over. ;) Maybe play some freerolls.
I've also been horrifically busy with the "w" word, and building my career in bodywork on the side. Trying to stay healthy with all the crud that's going around too. Doesn't leave a lot of time for poker, or studying poker, so I made the right decision to prioritize poker into a spare time fun thing to obsess over.
In the meantime, Iggy posted a great post-trip report on his pilgrimage across the pond, check it out. And Dr. Pauly is back in Vegas, doing his thing reporting on the latest in pro poker goodness, show the love.
I'm looking forward to the poker blogger tournament on Poker Stars too - they have put up some amazing prizes, and I'm sure there will be some bustout bounties, etc. as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home