Won a $5 SNG last night, first one of those I'd tried. Then I tried another that was a prelim to a $million tourney, but lost an all-in early on to a bad beat.
Here's a hand I played, I want to know how people would play this - protect the two pair, slow-play it, etc. This was the first hand, I don't know anything about anyone.
Seat 1: (800)
Seat 2: sparkyr1234 (800)
Seat 3: (800)
Seat 4: (800)
Seat 5: (800)
Seat 6: (800)
Seat 7: (800)
Seat 8: (800)
Seat 9: (800)
Seat 10: (800)
Seat 6 posts small blind (10)
Seat 7 posts big blind (15)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to sparkyr1234(our hero) [ 2s, As ]
Seat 8 calls (15)
Seat 9 calls (15)
Seat 10 calls (15)
Seat 1 calls (15)
sparkyr1234 calls (15)
Seat 3 folds.
Seat 4 folds.
Seat 5 calls (15)
Seat 6 calls (5)
Seat 7 checks.
** Dealing Flop ** : [ Jc, 2h, Ah]
Here's a hand I played, I want to know how people would play this - protect the two pair, slow-play it, etc. This was the first hand, I don't know anything about anyone.
Seat 1: (800)
Seat 2: sparkyr1234 (800)
Seat 3: (800)
Seat 4: (800)
Seat 5: (800)
Seat 6: (800)
Seat 7: (800)
Seat 8: (800)
Seat 9: (800)
Seat 10: (800)
Seat 6 posts small blind (10)
Seat 7 posts big blind (15)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to sparkyr1234(our hero) [ 2s, As ]
Seat 8 calls (15)
Seat 9 calls (15)
Seat 10 calls (15)
Seat 1 calls (15)
sparkyr1234 calls (15)
Seat 3 folds.
Seat 4 folds.
Seat 5 calls (15)
Seat 6 calls (5)
Seat 7 checks.
** Dealing Flop ** : [ Jc, 2h, Ah]


2 Comments:
go sparky go
Thanks helixx. Helpful info. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home