Wasted three hours this weekend playing in a $3 + .20 tournament on Stars - I made the money, which doesn't say much. Went out in 116th or something, for $5.95 prize or so. It took so long and the action was so... wildly inconsistent. I'd be at a table with people who knew what they were doing for a while, have fun and be interested, and then get moved to Donkeyland, with folks who thought that the only two plays were fold or all-in. I was able to catch up on my pron-surfing during those table anyway. I did triple up once with the Hiltons against an Ax and a Kx. Ended up card dead and tired, went out ignominously after almost doubling my buy-in. Whee.
The short-handed .10/.20 tables on Titan continue to be good to me. I've more than doubled my small roll there, and added another 12 BB in a half-hour last night. I was down 30 BB on a couple miracle rivers, but bounced back. I'm learning to leave while I'm ahead, and limit the amount of time I play (with an alarm, actually). Haven't played Omatard in a while, might have to make that tonight's distraction.
Loved reading all the trip reports, especially the glory that was the Phil Gordan/Roshambo/Mrs. Head confrontation.
The short-handed .10/.20 tables on Titan continue to be good to me. I've more than doubled my small roll there, and added another 12 BB in a half-hour last night. I was down 30 BB on a couple miracle rivers, but bounced back. I'm learning to leave while I'm ahead, and limit the amount of time I play (with an alarm, actually). Haven't played Omatard in a while, might have to make that tonight's distraction.
Loved reading all the trip reports, especially the glory that was the Phil Gordan/Roshambo/Mrs. Head confrontation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home