I'm not sure if I broke the bubble in last night's tourney or not. I missed the free seat, but won some more play money points. I was playing a freeroll on PokerStars (60 FPP to buy-in). Played for 4 hours, went out in 5th place, with AA against AK - they sucked out runner runner flush. The top three places got seats in another tournament. I got 600 FPP. I guess I can play a bunch more of those tournaments, or go buy myself a Stars hat or something in the FPP giftshop.
It wasn't the beat that bothered me so much as the time invested. It was good experience though - I think I'm playing a fairly solid tournament game now. I've made at least the top fourth of the field in the last 4 tournaments I've entered, and final tables three of four. I guess we'll take that into tonight's WWdN "Up4Poker" tournament, and see how it goes!
It wasn't the beat that bothered me so much as the time invested. It was good experience though - I think I'm playing a fairly solid tournament game now. I've made at least the top fourth of the field in the last 4 tournaments I've entered, and final tables three of four. I guess we'll take that into tonight's WWdN "Up4Poker" tournament, and see how it goes!


1 Comments:
I'll see you at the tournament - good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home