Wow. Well, anyone who was there knows I didn't bust out early like I thought - although I almost did!
I'm still a little high on adrenaline, I'll blog more about the win tomorrow. Getting to heads up with the hammer ruled!
I will be the first to admit that I got very, very lucky to make it to the money, let alone winning. Thanks to Wil for having the thing, Joanne for her well written articles at CardSquad, and the cheering section. ;) Thanks to CJ too for offering to hook me up on the linkage, before the craziness started even! I just have to figure out how to put a link bar up on this here blog! (technically challenged, anyone can feel free to help me out)
Oh, and thanks to Lee Jones, PokerStars poker room manager, for offering to send me the chat transcript! Things were moving way too fast for me to catch much of that.
Guess I have a bigger bankroll now. Now I just have to not dribble it all away!
Too. Much. Fun.
I'm still a little high on adrenaline, I'll blog more about the win tomorrow. Getting to heads up with the hammer ruled!
I will be the first to admit that I got very, very lucky to make it to the money, let alone winning. Thanks to Wil for having the thing, Joanne for her well written articles at CardSquad, and the cheering section. ;) Thanks to CJ too for offering to hook me up on the linkage, before the craziness started even! I just have to figure out how to put a link bar up on this here blog! (technically challenged, anyone can feel free to help me out)
Oh, and thanks to Lee Jones, PokerStars poker room manager, for offering to send me the chat transcript! Things were moving way too fast for me to catch much of that.
Guess I have a bigger bankroll now. Now I just have to not dribble it all away!
Too. Much. Fun.


3 Comments:
Awesome!!!! Way to go!
grats on the win..
if you use bloglines, it is easy to add links to blogspot blogs..
checkout bloglines.com to get ya started...
That was something, wasn't it? ;)
You played a great game, Patrick - although food for thought, perhaps a tad too conventional during the heads up, at least it seemed to me.
I need to look at the hand histories again - but I'm pretty sure that I didn't get the second pair until the turn on the final hand. Sort of a suckout, but... it worked.
Post a Comment
<< Home