Was over commenting on Maigrey's blog, and realized I'd forgotten to blog some poker related content.
She had written about playing some Omaha, and really loving it. I'd seen some games, and knew the very rudimentary rules, but had no experience. I played around a bit the last three times I was online, and (predictably) got killed the first few orbits. By the third session though I held my own, took down some good pots and ended the session about even with my buy-in. Experience the old fashioned way - go get your brains beat out a little. ;) Funny how you realize quickly that TP or even top TWO pair aren't worth squat most of the time.
Thanks for the push in a new direction, Maigrey!
She had written about playing some Omaha, and really loving it. I'd seen some games, and knew the very rudimentary rules, but had no experience. I played around a bit the last three times I was online, and (predictably) got killed the first few orbits. By the third session though I held my own, took down some good pots and ended the session about even with my buy-in. Experience the old fashioned way - go get your brains beat out a little. ;) Funny how you realize quickly that TP or even top TWO pair aren't worth squat most of the time.
Thanks for the push in a new direction, Maigrey!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home