Above the Surface Tension

A blog. I ride some bicycle, do some bodywork, live some life. I am not a professional poker player, nor do I play one on TV. Mind the bubble! Still waters sometimes run deep.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Played two half-hour sessions of .50/1 NLHE on Stars last night, two hours apart - bought in for $40, won $20 each time. It's nice to have a cushion in the bankroll. Realized afterwards I've cleared my bonus there, might be time to go back to Titan and finish up the bonus there. Love the fish, hate the platform. Guess I can bear it for a few hundred more hands - or a couple tourneys, since they count now toward bonus clearing.

I'm looking toward this weekend to trying a few satellites to bigger tourneys as well. If anyone has any tips on relatively lucrative opportunities along those lines, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home