Well, I went out of the WWdN Upforpoker invitational in 21st. Coulda' picked a better place to do it in - called two all-ins after limping with QT. Had got myself there with a short stack after getting bluffed off an ace by YouzaViper (who, I found out today from Wil's live blogging over at Card Squad, is really Daddy the amorous donkey man). I've still go SO much work to do on my game.
Also played a qualifier for the $700k Sunday tournament yesterday - and got crushed halfway through the field. AKo, shortstacked, two all-ins before me that had me covered. Pretty sure I was up against pp's, but thought it was triple up or go to bed. They showed QQ and JJ, I didn't improve. I had laid down the same hand to the exact same hands in the same position earlier in the day - this is about a coin flip, isn't it? Can't help feeling that I'm supposed to learn something from the identical hands. Maybe I should have laid it down the second time too - but I was really card dead and that was probably my best shot. Tripling up would have been very good. Ah well.
Back to the freerolls for a while.
Also played a qualifier for the $700k Sunday tournament yesterday - and got crushed halfway through the field. AKo, shortstacked, two all-ins before me that had me covered. Pretty sure I was up against pp's, but thought it was triple up or go to bed. They showed QQ and JJ, I didn't improve. I had laid down the same hand to the exact same hands in the same position earlier in the day - this is about a coin flip, isn't it? Can't help feeling that I'm supposed to learn something from the identical hands. Maybe I should have laid it down the second time too - but I was really card dead and that was probably my best shot. Tripling up would have been very good. Ah well.
Back to the freerolls for a while.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home