Summertime. Gotta' love it.
I took 163rd in the Blogger tourney hosted by Pokerstars. I guess some of the luckboxing rubbed off on me. I caught some cards, and made some plays with a good table image, and was in the top 100 stacks until we lost the sitouts getting blinded down. Things got a little card dead, and I re-raised all in with pocket T's - missed the read, put them on a big ace. They had JJ, and IGHN. Still, feel pretty good about it. Lasted longer than a bunch of bloggers that I know are better players than I am - including the original luckbox! Congrats to Glyphic for final tabling.
Sundance channel is playing a documentary on Bonnaroo 2004 - Warren Haynes can plain freaking play. Got to add more Govt Mule to the wishlist. Reading Pauly's trip report from this year's Bonnaroo makes me want to get some bootlegs.
I have two words to recommend a new show for your TV viewing pleasure: Rescue Me. Gritty, funny as hell, and if some of the scenes don't make you wince there is something truly wrong with you. You pick which scenes.
And in other news, I actually got off my lazy ass and got some exercise today. Got on the bike, went for a little 30 minute ride. Passed one lady who was out walking three times - each time I hit a hill and tried to downshift past granny, the chain would slip off. She'd pass me while I was futzing with it, and I'd pass her again. I'm pretty sure she thought I was some pervert. Sorry darlin', you weren't that good looking.
I took 163rd in the Blogger tourney hosted by Pokerstars. I guess some of the luckboxing rubbed off on me. I caught some cards, and made some plays with a good table image, and was in the top 100 stacks until we lost the sitouts getting blinded down. Things got a little card dead, and I re-raised all in with pocket T's - missed the read, put them on a big ace. They had JJ, and IGHN. Still, feel pretty good about it. Lasted longer than a bunch of bloggers that I know are better players than I am - including the original luckbox! Congrats to Glyphic for final tabling.
Sundance channel is playing a documentary on Bonnaroo 2004 - Warren Haynes can plain freaking play. Got to add more Govt Mule to the wishlist. Reading Pauly's trip report from this year's Bonnaroo makes me want to get some bootlegs.
I have two words to recommend a new show for your TV viewing pleasure: Rescue Me. Gritty, funny as hell, and if some of the scenes don't make you wince there is something truly wrong with you. You pick which scenes.
And in other news, I actually got off my lazy ass and got some exercise today. Got on the bike, went for a little 30 minute ride. Passed one lady who was out walking three times - each time I hit a hill and tried to downshift past granny, the chain would slip off. She'd pass me while I was futzing with it, and I'd pass her again. I'm pretty sure she thought I was some pervert. Sorry darlin', you weren't that good looking.


2 Comments:
Well, your problem is that you were trying to shift off the granny gear. Silly poker player, there's no gear lower than your granny gear!
Just kidding. I can probably fix that for you.
Actually, my main problem is that I'm so freaking out of shape I kept grabbing for more gears below granny. ;) But thanks, I'll take you up on that. I know it's just an adjustment, but me futzing with the shifter is why it is the way it is now...
Post a Comment
<< Home