Nice night. The boss took me and the wife out for dinner and drinks at P.F. Changs - not terribly original food, but decent. The double Macallan 18 year in a snifter took the edge off the week too. I like it when someone else is buying the high end liquor.
I just hopped on Titan for a quick session - I've moved up there too, and unlike my earlier foray on Stars, I romped on the fish at Titan. In about 15 minutes I picked up a few nice hands, and scooped 80 BB. Get thee to Titan, you procrastinating ninny! It's true, the interface still isn't even in the top 5, but the players are incredibly weak. This coming from me, a SO-not-professional poker hobbyist blogger sap.
I still don't have a job locked up yet. Thank deities for 2 weeks vacation time being paid out. :) Give your local buddha's belly a rub for me in the employment lottery, please.
Oh, and go vote for the next Food Network Star - I ain't telling you who to vote for, but suffice it to say that no matter who wins, there is going to be some INTERESTING food TV going down in the year ahead.
I just hopped on Titan for a quick session - I've moved up there too, and unlike my earlier foray on Stars, I romped on the fish at Titan. In about 15 minutes I picked up a few nice hands, and scooped 80 BB. Get thee to Titan, you procrastinating ninny! It's true, the interface still isn't even in the top 5, but the players are incredibly weak. This coming from me, a SO-not-professional poker hobbyist blogger sap.
I still don't have a job locked up yet. Thank deities for 2 weeks vacation time being paid out. :) Give your local buddha's belly a rub for me in the employment lottery, please.
Oh, and go vote for the next Food Network Star - I ain't telling you who to vote for, but suffice it to say that no matter who wins, there is going to be some INTERESTING food TV going down in the year ahead.


1 Comments:
Consider my stomach officially rubbed.
Post a Comment
<< Home