Ye deities. Busy life, and little originality makes for few postings.
I've been 3&4 tabling the high-speed limit games on Stars. They move faster than the Omaha games, and there are fewer ways for donkeys to suck out on me. It's amazing how many people will call when you hold the nuts, and how much other stuff you can get done while simulatneously clicking "fold" every 30 seconds. Half an hour of that stuff a day, and I'm grinding my way back up and saving a bit of time for a life.
Still looking for a change of day jobs so I can save 10 hours a week (minimum) from the middle management trap. Amazing how much more likely that is when you actually LOOK for other jobs.
And, I've lost a bunch of weight in the last month - stuff I'd put on by sitting in front of a computer all day, and eating too large a portions of crap. Amazing how paying attention to what and how much you're eating can make a difference in that area too.
Hunh - can it be that simple? Pay attention to the things in your life you want to change, and they do? Go figure.
I've been 3&4 tabling the high-speed limit games on Stars. They move faster than the Omaha games, and there are fewer ways for donkeys to suck out on me. It's amazing how many people will call when you hold the nuts, and how much other stuff you can get done while simulatneously clicking "fold" every 30 seconds. Half an hour of that stuff a day, and I'm grinding my way back up and saving a bit of time for a life.
Still looking for a change of day jobs so I can save 10 hours a week (minimum) from the middle management trap. Amazing how much more likely that is when you actually LOOK for other jobs.
And, I've lost a bunch of weight in the last month - stuff I'd put on by sitting in front of a computer all day, and eating too large a portions of crap. Amazing how paying attention to what and how much you're eating can make a difference in that area too.
Hunh - can it be that simple? Pay attention to the things in your life you want to change, and they do? Go figure.


1 Comments:
Change is good if not inevitable. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home