Oops, somehow it got to be over a week betwixt posts. Meh, it's not going to bother all both of you readers too much I'm sure.
I've been grinding back up on Titan after making an ill-advised move up in limits. I was getting impatient and had been running good. Pride goeth before a fall, patience pays, insert the pithy quote of your choice here. So, I'm back down grinding out the 25-30 BB an hour on the micro's, building the bankroll PROPERLY before attempting to jump up to the next level. I'm planning to compromise between the 200 and 300 BB's recommended and make it 250. That's a pretty good description of my poker game too - a compromise between aggression/daring and passive/safe-conservative. As long as I zig when they expect me to zag I'll be alright with that, for now.
On Stars, I've still got the remains of the winnings from the WWdN tourney I luckboxed into winning sitting there in the account. What I've been doing there is this - I'll go on, play ring games or 6 max NL until I grind up an entry into a SNG or a tourney (depending on time available), then go play that. I've been about breaking even on the bankroll, but it's just a matter of time before I pop one of the tourneys and move the bankroll up a couple notches. It's a little more exciting to me than just grinding the bankroll up like I'm trying on Titan - I guess we'll see which is more effective for me. I know right now which is more fun!
Best wishes in Tunica to all the G-Vegas/Up For Poker crew! I'm waiting to see who goes pro first - prop bets anybody?
I've been grinding back up on Titan after making an ill-advised move up in limits. I was getting impatient and had been running good. Pride goeth before a fall, patience pays, insert the pithy quote of your choice here. So, I'm back down grinding out the 25-30 BB an hour on the micro's, building the bankroll PROPERLY before attempting to jump up to the next level. I'm planning to compromise between the 200 and 300 BB's recommended and make it 250. That's a pretty good description of my poker game too - a compromise between aggression/daring and passive/safe-conservative. As long as I zig when they expect me to zag I'll be alright with that, for now.
On Stars, I've still got the remains of the winnings from the WWdN tourney I luckboxed into winning sitting there in the account. What I've been doing there is this - I'll go on, play ring games or 6 max NL until I grind up an entry into a SNG or a tourney (depending on time available), then go play that. I've been about breaking even on the bankroll, but it's just a matter of time before I pop one of the tourneys and move the bankroll up a couple notches. It's a little more exciting to me than just grinding the bankroll up like I'm trying on Titan - I guess we'll see which is more effective for me. I know right now which is more fun!
Best wishes in Tunica to all the G-Vegas/Up For Poker crew! I'm waiting to see who goes pro first - prop bets anybody?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home