My mom kicked my ass in poker. Again. I forgot to post about that aspect of the holiday weekend. I brought the chip set to the folks' for Xmas. We played a little 4 handed NLHE after supper. I discovered the following: my dad is a calling station, my wife is smarter than I am (which we knew, already), and my mom is a total luckbox. She busted me out with a 29o, calling my all-in bet on a KQ9 rainbow board with me holding KQ. Turn and river were 9's. I just hope I have inherited some of the luck...
I certainly displayed some of it last night, playing some Oma-yeehaaaaa at a TV/blogger table on Stars. I flopped quads my first hand. Later I flopped a nut full-house. Pauly, Trumpjosh, Gamecock, Penner42, Maigrey, On_thg, even the luckbox himself were playing. Good time. My favorite bit was CJ raising under the gun and asking for some respect in chat - and getting called by every blogger at the table. He wrote "I hate you all." Don't be hatin', you pulled down a bigger pot that way. ;) I hadda' go to bed, but doubled up again. I should be playin' da Omaha ALL the time. There are so many more chances to suck out with 4 hole cards!
I certainly displayed some of it last night, playing some Oma-yeehaaaaa at a TV/blogger table on Stars. I flopped quads my first hand. Later I flopped a nut full-house. Pauly, Trumpjosh, Gamecock, Penner42, Maigrey, On_thg, even the luckbox himself were playing. Good time. My favorite bit was CJ raising under the gun and asking for some respect in chat - and getting called by every blogger at the table. He wrote "I hate you all." Don't be hatin', you pulled down a bigger pot that way. ;) I hadda' go to bed, but doubled up again. I should be playin' da Omaha ALL the time. There are so many more chances to suck out with 4 hole cards!


1 Comments:
Suckouts in O8 or just O will happen on your side for a while...wait until they go the other way...ouch! You will be screaming...STOP!STOP! It hurts!
Post a Comment
<< Home