WWdN tourneys soldier on in the absence of WW. Stopped by and signed up last night as it was a small field (42) and would be over quickly for me anyway, I figured. Yeah, yeah, the don't play on weeknights thing made it a day. I still got seven hours of sleep, so there.
It was fun, as always. I stole some blinds, and got some moves picked off. I knocked Joanne out with AK to her AQ (sorry Jo!), and was below average when we got to 20 players. S.t.B kept getting Jx, and eventually started bluffing with those hands to great effect. Jack-hammer, Jack-toy, Jack-shit, he got 'em all. Jacks were my undoing as well. Re-raised my top pair of jacks into a flush draw flop, flush hit on the turn and we checked, he leads out with 800 on a rag river and I have 1285 left - so I re-raise all-in instead of folding. My blink told me flush from the flop, but I didn't listen. Le sigh. IGTBN. Out in 15th. The Luckbox was holding court again, was up around 15k in chips when I left. We need to sponsor that boy into the WSOP, methinks.
It was fun, as always. I stole some blinds, and got some moves picked off. I knocked Joanne out with AK to her AQ (sorry Jo!), and was below average when we got to 20 players. S.t.B kept getting Jx, and eventually started bluffing with those hands to great effect. Jack-hammer, Jack-toy, Jack-shit, he got 'em all. Jacks were my undoing as well. Re-raised my top pair of jacks into a flush draw flop, flush hit on the turn and we checked, he leads out with 800 on a rag river and I have 1285 left - so I re-raise all-in instead of folding. My blink told me flush from the flop, but I didn't listen. Le sigh. IGTBN. Out in 15th. The Luckbox was holding court again, was up around 15k in chips when I left. We need to sponsor that boy into the WSOP, methinks.


2 Comments:
You can sleep when you're dead...
Hey! You have a blogger blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home