Yawn. So, I haven't been posting much. Some pretty simple reason why, really. I decided that while I'm not THE lamest poker player ever, I'm not that great. The work necessary to become much better will take more time than I need to put in - in other words, I prioritized and serious poker wasn't on the list. I cashed out what was left of the bankroll ($200 & change) from Pokerstars. I left $10 on there to fool with in micro games, and still have $20 or so on Titan. If I manage to run either of them up, I'll keep going.
I still managed to donk around for a few hours this weekend though. Limit is hard some days, I discovered. (duh) Every hand I had got outdrawn, seemed like, and when I had the nuts nobody would come along. So I went back to PL Omaha, and in about 30 minutes made back what I lost in LHE over the course of 2 hours. At a lower limit. Hmm... maybe I'm playing the wrong game. Seems like the clue factor is even lower in Omahama than in HE. Dude, perhaps calling all in on the river with trips with a straight and a flush showing might not be the optimal play there - just sayin'.
Occasional posts may still be forthcoming, but for the most part, I'm playing in donkland and won't have a terrible lot to say of interest to the most of you poker bloggers.
Pauly is still slaving away to bring us the pokery goodness out in seductive L.A. Go check it out, you'll be glad you did.
I still managed to donk around for a few hours this weekend though. Limit is hard some days, I discovered. (duh) Every hand I had got outdrawn, seemed like, and when I had the nuts nobody would come along. So I went back to PL Omaha, and in about 30 minutes made back what I lost in LHE over the course of 2 hours. At a lower limit. Hmm... maybe I'm playing the wrong game. Seems like the clue factor is even lower in Omahama than in HE. Dude, perhaps calling all in on the river with trips with a straight and a flush showing might not be the optimal play there - just sayin'.
Occasional posts may still be forthcoming, but for the most part, I'm playing in donkland and won't have a terrible lot to say of interest to the most of you poker bloggers.
Pauly is still slaving away to bring us the pokery goodness out in seductive L.A. Go check it out, you'll be glad you did.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home