Tuesday blathering
Tuesdays are worse than Mondays. You expect Monday to suck. How could it not? Tuesdays are more of the same as Mondays, except all the shine is off the new week. It's not hump-day yet, and it seems like the week may go on fo-evah. And, it's when the sleep deprivation starts again, as I stay up on yet another work night playing pokah.
Two-tabled limit ring-games on Titan. Ups and downs, but steadily up after my disastrous foray into level jumping in NL. Still trying the same strategy on Stars, grinding up some stakes into tourneys and taking shots at another big score. Didn't get a chance to play the Deep Stacks tourneys this weekend, but had mixed results in a bunch of leaner/faster MTT's.
I watched the Stupor Bowl, and was pretty much disappointed that it wasn't a better game. Ugly, but went about the way I expected to in the long run. If the Seachickens hold onto Alexander they ought to be back in the playoffs next year. Steelers should only get better. Now if the Vi-queens could just get their shit into a pile-type-shape... Ha.
Tuesdays are worse than Mondays. You expect Monday to suck. How could it not? Tuesdays are more of the same as Mondays, except all the shine is off the new week. It's not hump-day yet, and it seems like the week may go on fo-evah. And, it's when the sleep deprivation starts again, as I stay up on yet another work night playing pokah.
Two-tabled limit ring-games on Titan. Ups and downs, but steadily up after my disastrous foray into level jumping in NL. Still trying the same strategy on Stars, grinding up some stakes into tourneys and taking shots at another big score. Didn't get a chance to play the Deep Stacks tourneys this weekend, but had mixed results in a bunch of leaner/faster MTT's.
I watched the Stupor Bowl, and was pretty much disappointed that it wasn't a better game. Ugly, but went about the way I expected to in the long run. If the Seachickens hold onto Alexander they ought to be back in the playoffs next year. Steelers should only get better. Now if the Vi-queens could just get their shit into a pile-type-shape... Ha.


1 Comments:
Uh oh. Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.
Post a Comment
<< Home