Snakes on the got-damn astral plane. (your predicted catch-phrase has already mutated in web-land, CJ)
Been busy, but squeezing a little poker in around the edges. Gotta' have priorities, you know. Won an SNG, bubbled in another. Played some PL Omaha last night on Stars, had some perfect calling station donkeys that payed off enough nuts to clear 80 BB in an hour. Whee! Also ground some of the stake back on Titan, back to playing straight-ahead limit. Top pair called re-raises to the river against my flopped Broadway, even re-re-raising me on the river which I was happy to cap. Lovin' the uneducated masses, I tell you. I know I'm not a good poker player by any stretch of the imagination - but if you have brain one, you can make money with patience against these players. A-mazing.
Enough of my blather, go check out the live-blogging at the Borgata by Pauly! He's a trooper, working brutal hours reporting the action so we can get our fix, go give the man some adulation.
Been busy, but squeezing a little poker in around the edges. Gotta' have priorities, you know. Won an SNG, bubbled in another. Played some PL Omaha last night on Stars, had some perfect calling station donkeys that payed off enough nuts to clear 80 BB in an hour. Whee! Also ground some of the stake back on Titan, back to playing straight-ahead limit. Top pair called re-raises to the river against my flopped Broadway, even re-re-raising me on the river which I was happy to cap. Lovin' the uneducated masses, I tell you. I know I'm not a good poker player by any stretch of the imagination - but if you have brain one, you can make money with patience against these players. A-mazing.
Enough of my blather, go check out the live-blogging at the Borgata by Pauly! He's a trooper, working brutal hours reporting the action so we can get our fix, go give the man some adulation.


1 Comments:
Last Friday I watched some poker show after the hockey game. It had Phil Gordon on!
Post a Comment
<< Home