Monday - one down, two to go. I'm anticipating not having to get up at 4 AM anymore, five days a week. Begin the countdown please! 21st is the last day at this job. I spent all day yesterday cleaning out my "office" and cheerfully pitching old project notes. 3 big garbage cans worth, to be exact. A good feeling, that.
Played a couple tournaments this weekend - three to be exact. Got the chips in ahead all three times, lost all three flips. Whee! Ah well - they were freerolls. Moved up the level and didn't notice a change, except when I won, I won bigger units. In two sessions I'm up 28 BB. Deity bless the donkitudes.
Played a couple tournaments this weekend - three to be exact. Got the chips in ahead all three times, lost all three flips. Whee! Ah well - they were freerolls. Moved up the level and didn't notice a change, except when I won, I won bigger units. In two sessions I'm up 28 BB. Deity bless the donkitudes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home