Above the Surface Tension

A blog. I ride some bicycle, do some bodywork, live some life. I am not a professional poker player, nor do I play one on TV. Mind the bubble! Still waters sometimes run deep.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So, lately I've been back to playing MTT's. Small ones, or big SNG's, I guess. Played 4, bubbled in one, took 3rd in two, and 2nd in one (I shoulda' won that one, but didn't - note to self: Follow your deity-blessed reads already, wouldja'?) It's kind of fun, and a welcome boost to the stagnant bankroll. Not that I've been losing in limit, but not going up very fast is an understatement. Jumped a level though and found that it was easier to play there. Bigger swings, but the players are less likely to call and suckout. Except me, of course. Eeyore! Amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home