Poker sucks. That is all.
Another nice little ride today, kept stretching the neck every chance I could get, took a little shorter route today (14.5 miles) and really pushed my legs on the last few "hills" once I was safely close to home. Still sadly out of shape, but getting there. Took the HRM, but once again managed to erase the data before seeing any of the totals. Must get battery changed in the better unit that can store more than one session. I didn't get past 182 on any of the climbs though, so that is better - although I didn't go do the nearly vertical, standing on pedals only climb either. Thought about it, but was trying to go a little easier today. Might have to put the clipless pedals back on, now that I'm getting a little more comfortable riding again - and have a couple routes that have minimal "traffic"/lights in them. I'm also going to start saving change for a camelback - longer rides are going to require more liquid. Well, next year for sure.
WSOP finishes up the Main Event this coming weekend, go over to
www.TaoPoker.blogspot.com
and give Pauly some encouragement. He's about fried, and still talking other media types down off the ledges. You da' man Pauly - keep your eyes on the 4-month-vacation prize!
Another nice little ride today, kept stretching the neck every chance I could get, took a little shorter route today (14.5 miles) and really pushed my legs on the last few "hills" once I was safely close to home. Still sadly out of shape, but getting there. Took the HRM, but once again managed to erase the data before seeing any of the totals. Must get battery changed in the better unit that can store more than one session. I didn't get past 182 on any of the climbs though, so that is better - although I didn't go do the nearly vertical, standing on pedals only climb either. Thought about it, but was trying to go a little easier today. Might have to put the clipless pedals back on, now that I'm getting a little more comfortable riding again - and have a couple routes that have minimal "traffic"/lights in them. I'm also going to start saving change for a camelback - longer rides are going to require more liquid. Well, next year for sure.
WSOP finishes up the Main Event this coming weekend, go over to
www.TaoPoker.blogspot.com
and give Pauly some encouragement. He's about fried, and still talking other media types down off the ledges. You da' man Pauly - keep your eyes on the 4-month-vacation prize!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home