Above the Surface Tension

A blog. I ride some bicycle, do some bodywork, live some life. I am not a professional poker player, nor do I play one on TV. Mind the bubble! Still waters sometimes run deep.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hard to believe, I know - but I'm both posting, and posting about getting out for a ride! Not much of one, about 30 minutes on the Trek cross. Felt good though. Really got to try to get out more often.
Found out that the hydration pack thing still needs fine tuning to get that nozzle where I can get at it easily, drink easily without taking my eyes off the road, and yet not hit it with my chin when turning my head to check my blind spots. Work in progress. I like it, as it gives me places to put stuff when I don't wear a jersey (like today).

Beauty weather, 78 degrees, light wind, sunny. Who could ask for anything more?

5 Comments:

Blogger Henk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:06 PM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger The Decider said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:16 PM, January 03, 2008  
Blogger Travel Guru said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:36 AM, January 16, 2008  
Blogger FTriver said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 PM, January 20, 2008  
Blogger Travel Guru said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:30 PM, January 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home