And all things old shall be new again - right after they get done being old. I'm feeling a bit of my age, sadly. Went out for a slightly longer and bit hillier ride this morning, and my cardiovascular isn't fit. Also, do as I say and not as I do, I need to get some bodywork for my neck and shoulders before I do much more riding leaning onto the bar.
Hey, I'm 2 rides up on what I rode last year. Good news is my legs aren't getting too tired, 'cause I can't get enough oxygen down to them to exhaust them. Baby steps. Maybe I should look on Craigslist for some training wheels...
Second 2009 ride
Hopefully that works - Google Map Pedometer is being cranky with me this morning, or maybe I'm still oxygen deprived.
Hey, I'm 2 rides up on what I rode last year. Good news is my legs aren't getting too tired, 'cause I can't get enough oxygen down to them to exhaust them. Baby steps. Maybe I should look on Craigslist for some training wheels...
Second 2009 ride
Hopefully that works - Google Map Pedometer is being cranky with me this morning, or maybe I'm still oxygen deprived.


1 Comments:
Pace yourself. That hot jogger won't be impressed if you're panting and heaving on the side of the trail.
Post a Comment
<< Home