Huzzah! Longest ride of the season. Snork. 4.37 miles. Woo! I found the old Google Maps Pedometer that has the elevation, I just went back and redid the routes. It looks like 100 feet of elevation in one stretch is about as much as this area has to offer. Which is a great plenty at this point. Despite the advice of Prudence, (a great little riding companion, is Pru - even if I seldom actually listen it's nice to have company out there) I turned the corner at the 1.5 mile mark and did another little hill down and up. It was on the upswing that I got a little nauseous - I'm making a note that while brownies sound like a great idea before a ride, the actual reality leaves things to be desired.
Anyway, it was good to be out there again, if a little warm - 80 degrees when I started. So far the rides have been 1.25, 2.75, 3.75, and todays was 4.25 (rounding to nearest .25 for ease), so total of 12 miles. Woot. 12 more than I rode last year! At this steady rate of mileage increase, I'll be up to a century by the end of next season. Heh.
I actually almost missed riding yesterday. Wonders do truly never cease.
Ride the 4th
Anyway, it was good to be out there again, if a little warm - 80 degrees when I started. So far the rides have been 1.25, 2.75, 3.75, and todays was 4.25 (rounding to nearest .25 for ease), so total of 12 miles. Woot. 12 more than I rode last year! At this steady rate of mileage increase, I'll be up to a century by the end of next season. Heh.
I actually almost missed riding yesterday. Wonders do truly never cease.
Ride the 4th


1 Comments:
Good thing you're planning an arithmetic mileage increase rather than an exponential one.
Post a Comment
<< Home