I've been a little bit lax in posting here. I've gotten a fair number of rides in the past week or so. 6.5 miles this afternoon, a beautiful day! Route. Longest ride this year, so far.
Last week I commuted a couple days, 1.75 miles round trip, in the rain! Another day I took a long trip home, total of 3 miles. Earlier I did a non commute ride, 3.25 miles.
So, that's 14.5 miles all told since the last post, 26.5 this year.
I also switched my pedals back out on the Trek cross, to the cage style clips. Tried to spin circles today, but hard to do out of breath all the time. ;)
Last week I commuted a couple days, 1.75 miles round trip, in the rain! Another day I took a long trip home, total of 3 miles. Earlier I did a non commute ride, 3.25 miles.
So, that's 14.5 miles all told since the last post, 26.5 this year.
I also switched my pedals back out on the Trek cross, to the cage style clips. Tried to spin circles today, but hard to do out of breath all the time. ;)


2 Comments:
No more Frogs?
ms servers vs servers online
Post a Comment
<< Home